Monday 6 March 2017

Weekly Development Progress Report, 06/03/2017

There were some pretty major changes this week but for a number of reasons it ended up being fairly quiet despite that. I spent the first few days reworking the layout of www.superendlesskingdom.com and removing the login requirements in preparation for opening up the beta testing to all. There are still a few issues in some mobile browsers but overall I'm much happier with how the site looks now.


With the site redone I went ahead with a (very) soft launch of the open beta on 1st March and, unfortunately, as soon as the beta launched my domain went down leaving both my sites inaccessible for nearly a full day.

I'd been planning on putting Super Endless Kingdom on a few portal sites such as Kongregate and Newgrounds eventually, and the problems with my own site prompted me to bring this forward. I spent the rest of the week getting ready to deploy on Kongregate and after a little more testing I published there today. Please have a look here, ratings are very important for discoverability on Kongregate so I'd really appreciate it if you can spare a few minutes to play and leave a good rating.



No comments:

Post a Comment