Thursday 28 December 2017

This is just to say...

Just a quick post to say I'm still busy with client work so there's nothing much to report right now. I'm planning to do an end of year round-up and release the long promised Zombie Cannon Attack! postmortem as soon as I can (hopefully next week). I'm also hopeful I'll be able to spend at least one day a week on my own game in the new year which should give me enough material to get back to something like my normal blogging schedule.

Hope you all had a great Christmas and have an equally great New Year.

That's all for this week (and year), thanks for reading. If you want to keep up to date you can also follow me on Twitter.
My latest game, Zombie Cannon Attack!, is available on all these platforms:
Android
itch.io (desktop download)
Gamejolt (web & desktop)
Kongregate (web)
Give it a try and let me know what you think, feedback is always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment